Summer 2013 Mentor/Mentee Program:
The goal of this program is to pair up University of Illinois Asian American students and alumni in a mentoring exchange of information regarding academic, professional, and personal development.Mentoring relationships are intended to:
- be professional in nature.
- help students explore the possibilities that lie before them through the experiences of their mentor.
- offer an opportunity for professional development, networking, and an exchange of ideas between experienced professionals and the next generation of leaders.
- help mentors enhance their leadership and coaching skills.
(from St. Joseph’s college)
- Education and Preparation
- Working Conditions
- Industry and Advancement
- About Your Mentor
- Advice and Other Questions