Expectations of Mentors and Mentees
Mentoring relationships are intended to:
- be professional in nature.
- help students explore the possibilities that lie before them through the experiences of their mentor.
- offer an opportunity for professional development, networking, and an exchange of ideas between experienced professionals and the next generation of leaders.
- help mentors enhance their leadership and coaching skills.
- If either the mentor or mentee experiences any unforseen issues, s/he should also contact the UIAAAN board